Technical Sales Specialist�(m/f/d) Production Chemicals and Services
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an outstanding strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world!
2 positions opened in DACH region
Reports to: Sr Manager, Technical Sales, Production Chemicals and Services - EMEA
Position Summary: The Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) is a key commercial role within Thermofisher Scientific and the Bioproduction Group. This is a technical-focused role with the primary responsibility for supporting our customers with cGMP chemicals, supply chain services and processed liquids.
In this role, the TSS will be responsible for the relationship at accounts within their designated territory, ensuring market penetration and positive relationships! A key success criteria will be using successes and findings from other global sites within EMEA to drive profitable growth within these accounts.
The TSS''s mission is the co-development and execution of the Production Chemicals & Services strategy across their territory. Developing and implementing the business and account plans including the sales and pricing strategies to ensure customer happiness. Operating at a senior level in the customer organization, collaborating with key opinion leaders, as well as regional and global internal collaborators; this candidate will deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Success will be achieved by selling the wide product portfolio, regularly engaging with cross-functional and cross divisional global teams to drive and close business. As well as helping to improve operational efficiency of the global sales organization.
- Lead and grow existing accounts by effectively presenting our value proposition to solve customer challenges though cGMP chemicals, supply chain services and processed liquids.
- Achieve/exceed sales and margin targets through share of wallet expansion, new business and portfolio development.
- Effective forecasting, strategy deployment and delivery of the sales plan
- Leverage regional sales teams and Field Application Scientists and identifying existing and new growth opportunities as well as new products, services and vendors to expand our share of wallet.
- Champion use of SalesForce (CRM) for accurate territory management
- Master’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, (Chemical) Engineering or Life Sciences
- Meaningful experience in business development or key account management including building and delivering on sales plans in a B2B environment
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Full professional proficiency in English and German. French and/or other local languages beneficial.
- Proven accomplishment in sales achievement coupled with business insights and a clear understanding of a key account manager role and interdependencies
- A proven track record to develop, maintain and build strong customer relationships across multiple regions
- Strong project management skills to drive and complete business goals
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to demonstrate proficient digital literacy and Salesforce experience.
- A standout individual who gets results by implementing a plan for ensuring customer happiness.
- Demonstrates the Thermo Fisher values (The Four I’s) - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
Ability to travel within the region approximately 60%.
Occasional travel outside of territory, within EMEA and US.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. A one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.