Fa�ade Sales Manager
DescriptionSep 18, 2023 Vienna, AT What are we looking for
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Façades Sales Manager , who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, surrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.What you will do The Façade Sales Manager is responsible for establishing Cosentino products as the first choice of principal architect’s studios and independent architects.
- Manage existing accounts and grow customer database in a set territory.
- Drawing on your industry contacts and experience, increase awareness of Cosentino ranges and secure specifications in the facades sector.
- Work with General Manager and Sales Team to execute business strategy for all customer segments in the area.
- Establish partnerships in the commercial and domestic façade industry.
- Work with our network of fabricators and technical department to facilitate any training requirements for façade fabrication and installation.
- Identify new potential customers and set them up with initial specification package including samples, displays, and collateral based on qualification, marketing visibility and/or sales volume.
- Sell features and benefits of Cosentino products to ensure sales and consistent repeat business.
- Actively participate in local industry affiliations and associations regularly and provide recaps on each event attended.
- Prepare, present and defend quotations for projects specified by architects.
- Follow all the steps with the decisions makers until the project is done with our products.
- Ensure customers have adequate marketing materials to support sales, including samples, brochure, and other collateral supplies in all locations.
- Conduct trainings and product knowledge sessions both remotely and at the Cosentino showroom in order to keep customers up to date on new product offerings and company programs.
- Assist in conceptualizing and organizing relevant customer events, forums, and focus groups.
- Gather market intelligence and report it back to your manager and Cosentino's corporate team.
- Attend weekly meetings and calls with local and national team members in order to generate new ideas, share market information, and report your own activity, challenges, and successes.
- Report daily activity and monitors customer databases through CRM software.
- Required: Strong knowledge of the façade business and good network with architects, general contractors ect.
- Desired: The ideal candidate would have previous experience selling a ventilated façade projects.
Required: Salesforce, Sales Driven and Hunter mentality.
- 4 years of experience in façades sales, in contact specially with architects.
- Project Management experience
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 100+ countries.
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®.
- In which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project.
At COSENTINO, our purpose is to inspire People through innovative and sustainable spaces. We are the world-leading producer of architectural and decorative surfaces. Our products are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for either home and business spaces, such as Kitchen and Baths worktops, outdoor open spaces, facades, etc. Innovation, sustainability, functionality and beauty describe our value proposition to the different market stakeholders and end Clients. www.cosentino.com
With a presence in more than 100 Countries and 5 continents, our business keeps growing consistently in all geographies. as well as career opportunities for Talented people like you.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Sales Management, Fabrication, Manager, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Management